Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Adventures of Tim: Too big to fit in here

Tim of Sparky Malarkey asked us to give him a little action. So naturally I went to work on him. Taking my time, working my way up his sides, taking my time going on the pecks and then finally making my way slowly up his inner thighs.

Of his cut out Actionless paper doll of course.



Just to clarify, I love the song, not Tim, and now I'm digging a big hole and I should just delete the youtube song but it's too good for that. So deal with it.



Naturally I upgraded Tiny Actionless Tim and now he was ready for all sorts of action. So, naturally I took Tiny Tim along when I went out to find and buy my new TV. I'd already gone to two shops after work on my own because Tim was home tidying up his own mess, but on Friday I took him along to The Sony Center for a final glance. The salesman, a man in his late fourties who first showed us a 50 inch TV which was too big. It made me think of this



and couldn't concentrate on whatever the man was saying until the song had played out in full. Then he went on to talk about other TVs until he finally made it to my future TV. It was just there, black, sleek and fabulous. I actually had to stop myself from doing the Auto- and Boatshow glamourwhore demonstrations of sort of leaning on it and stroking it gently for no one in particular. It's just that pretty!

Yesterday I went there with more reinforcements to collect the TV and transport it back to my flat. This is when I really needed Tims help. Let me just say, once he'd finished fooling around with my DVDs

Photobucket

and that took some time indeed

Photobucket

I set him to work on the TV table I bought last weekend. Because really, Tim wanted action so action was what he was getting.

Photobucket

Tim seemed a little outraged at the large package, but I thought he might as well get used to that sort of thing - living with me and all.

Photobucket

It didn't look like Tim seemed confident with the manual but I told him to get to it.

Photobucket

I helped Tim with some of the hard work but this was his project.

Photobucket

Tim was very surprised to be almost done with now. All it needed was metal things it was supposed to stand on - and fitting the glass plate on top.

Photobucket

With the metal things securely fastened, I helped turning it around and tried to fit on the glass plate. It didn't fit of course, so we had to take the thing apart again and unscrewing bits to loosen one of the side blocks. With the glass plate fitting, again we put the DVD player etc. on it.

Photobucket

It was hard work, but someone had to do it, and so I was thrilled to give Tim a bit of action. Finally it was time to unpack the TV and set it up. This bit was a little less work for Tim, and more for me.

Photobucket

Quite frankly I could have used a little more help doing the last bits but Tim was satisfied being the TV show whore and posing for you all. Bless him!

Thank you Tim, and I'm sure we'll have more fun in the future.

For all those of you, interested in what TV I actually got: Sony KDL40HX700AEP and I'm loving it.

23 comments:

  1. Oh Pete you have been having a lot of fun...
    That Tim is very helpful and so clever with his hands...

    I love your new TV and table.
    It is beutiful. Now you will never leave home...

    Great Photo Shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you posed me next to Lorelai in that first picture! (I think that's the boxset I've literally just finished watching).

    Although perhaps a little closer would've been even better.

    Are some of your DVDs still in the wrapper?!

    AND: NICE TV!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess, Darling! It's nice to have a man around the house, even if he is wearing a nicer frock than mine.

    Thank you, I'm quite happy with it all, although I have a feeling it'll be a nightmare to keep from looking dusty.

    Tim: When did you pose next to Lorelai?

    Yes, some of my DVDs are still in the wrapper. I haven't come to watch it yet, but I will. Eventually.

    Thank you! I am quite happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the first picture - she's on the spine of one of the DVDs! (Three along to the left from Tom Cruise)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tim, sweetheart. That's Sandra Bullock on the spine of the While You Were Sleeping DVD.

    You'd look good with Lorelai too though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it? Well, she's single now…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely, and you don't even need to have sex with her because she comes fully equipped with a baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who looks like a murderer in nappies!

    Seriously, that kid looks EVIL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope she turns him.

    At any rate, I'm sure you'd make a good father to him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on getting a nice looking tv and stand! The set up looks great.

    Action Tim sure is helpful and hardworking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have TV envy.

    And good dress envy.

    *goes away sulking*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bingowings: thank you! I'm quite happy with it.

    Who knew Tim was so good with his hands.

    Roses: I agree, I too have dress envy.

    Miss Scarlet used to have fridge envy but now my fridge is filled with expired stuff and smells like arse. I hope that won't happen to my TV.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice frock, Tim. Lose the shocked face, though - We all know that's how you dress at the weekends!

    Nice one, 'Petra!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you.

    I'm sure Tim will be working on a new fun thing to do. Perhaps tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your TV is lovely but it smells like arse.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my mistake.

    That's the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought I'd managed to get most of the stink out of the fridge.

    Not sure that you being near is helping the matter much MJ

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have assembled an Ab Circle Pro in a dress and heals, but I have yet to assemble a TV in such a sparkly dress!

    Well done, CyberPete!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wicked cool TV , I meant the television not Tim in a frock

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw Tom Cruise..what a comfort it is to have someone that crazy become so successful...it brings hope to the rest of us. I just read an article about him that contained a phrase which will forever be embedded in my mind...
    Tom is many, many fries short of a Happy Meal.

    ReplyDelete
  21. New post please; as much as I love the sight of me, I demand something new and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey gorgeous.

    Congrats on your new boyfriend!

    Yeah, when are you going to post something new?

    As someone who desperately wants a new tv, your nice shiny Sony is just rubbing it in!

    PS. Still have dress envy.

    ReplyDelete