Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June 2008

Here is British Fireman of the month


Photobucket

I see he's running away from the fire. I guess he doesn't want his muffin top getting baked too much

16 comments:

  1. Ack! It's the Wayne Rooney of firemen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwah hah ha! I loved the 'muffin top' comment.

    These British Firemen are getting worse and worse. I think we need to ship BingoWings over so he can join the force and bring the Stud Average up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:59 am

    I totally agree with IDV. Eros get your fireman suit on and pose for us.

    *Flutters eye lashes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he needs to run away from a few more fires and head straight to the gym. Maybe he's their filing clerk and they just called him for backup?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't seem to stop staring at his fuzzmulke on the top of his forehead...he needs to grow that out a tad and have it tussled.

    I guess it's getting harder to find hotties and anyone who ISN'T tubby is a shoe-in.

    I'll bet that his mom has this proudly displayed on the fridge...that's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MJ: I know.

    Wayne Rooney isn't the only ugly one though. I heard that the brothers playing for Manchester United, what are their names again?, aren't very pretty either.

    IDV: I know, he would bring it way up! And maybe Tim?

    Tatas: Totally agree. Bring on the charm babe!

    Tara: That could be true. He's probably the guy who sweeps and files stuff.

    Donn: Hahaha.

    Bless his mother. At least one person proudly displays this month.

    Everyone else skips to next month

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:07 pm

    Did he...know he was having his picture taken? It sort of looks like he's in the middle of yelling "hey! put that camera away!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope so Dinah, or well maybe I don't.

    It's an actual photo from a calendar.

    Poor him though, being ridiculed like this. He is a brave man I'm sure. If he is in fact a fireman and not a paper shuffler.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perhaps he should start wearing pants that fit; but then again, who has time to dress up when the bldg's on fire? It's a good thing he's running away from the flames. Nobody likes a burnt muffin, no matter how much icing you put on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nope.
    Can't be doing with double chins.
    Unless my house is on fire of course.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am now attempting to leave a comment for the third time today. My stupid computer has been most uncooperative.

    Egads! It's almost as if the British Fire Department has never heard of airbrushing!

    I am all for average Joe getting his groove on, but Firemen Calendars are all about the fantasy, not reality. This ain't the Full Monty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bingowings: And he's been having a lot of icing!

    Kaz: But of course!

    In case of fire I would actually prefer it to be him than a 'model' fireman as I worry that posing with his hose would be the only thing the model can do.

    T-Birdy: I didn't like The Full Monty. I wondered why they couldn't have just looked a tiny bit attractive.

    That combined with it not even being funny - big no no.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really don't know why the Full Monty was made so much of. I mean, Robert Carlyle = excellent actor in an intense way. He's sort of cute.

    But I don't want to see him strip.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The same with Bob Hoskins in Mrs Henderson Presents.

    That image is burnt forever in my brain. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't see Mrs Henderson Presents as I have a strict no nude Hoskins policy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a good policy, because nobody was meant to see Hoskins nude.

    EVER!

    Will Young is naked in it though, that does soften the blow. So to speak.

    ReplyDelete