Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Happy Hallowii

It was Halloween, wasn't it? This is not an old tradition here, but rather a new International or let's just say it... American tradition we've adopted because why be different? Next we'll have Thanksgiving and 4th of July. Oh well, it's here and it's not that bad. Dressing up is always a hoot and a half isn't it? Any excuse to have a party and get sloshed on gin martinis and fruity umbrella drinks. I just wish people around here (especially my increasing circle of hot friends - WOW!) dressed up like this


or this



Super hero fetish, moi? Nooooooo...

Anyway a colleague of mine pronounces Halloween, Hallowii and we had quite a lot of fun out of that at lunch one day. She was fairly confused though. I'm sure she thinks it's like a festival or something. Who knows when it comes to old people.

I realise I haven't posted anything for a month. A MONTH!?! That's a long time. Things have just been completely out there workwise, and I've caught myself a little piece of a real life outside work. A little became a lot and here we are, a month away from blogging. Sorry, in case you missed me and in case you didn't notice, well I feel so much better then. I think.

Last time I blogged, I was on about PeteUSA2009 which was my American tour. I had just arrived in Vegas (BABY!) and some moron at O'Hare in Chicago had misplaced both my suitcases. A long story short, the next day Dullface and I went to an outlet mall a little outside Vegas (BABY!) and I shopped to my hearts content at Calvin Klein and such. By the time we got back, both my suitcases were in my room. Pheeew!

I could go on and on and on about Vegas (BABY!) and I probably will my next post, but for now I'll just say this. Vegas (BABY!) is frickin' awesome! It was one of the major highlights on my tour.

That is all for now.
Love to you all

Pete



Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Someone wants a Baaaaatman…!

    (Nice to have you back!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need Batman bad.. Is that bad?

    Thanks! We'll see how long it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case you didn't notice, most big American holidays are popular because they have to do with food and drinks!

    And plus, who doesn't want free candy on Halloween just for dressing up into something fun? And costume parties are always fun.

    That's a great shot of the Vegas strip! You can see all the crowds on the sidewalks at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. True, and it's the favorite activity in Denmark too. Eating and drinking. I was brought up thinking that a good time always involves food and wine. Dangerous thinking.

    Thanks, I tried my best but my camera broke first day in Vegas (BABY!) so I had to use my spare which is about 5 years old.

    It's insane how many people are there isn't it? I couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. * rushes off to perpetrate some crime in the hopes that Batman & Robin will spring into action *

    Lovely to have you back, 'Petra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are on house arrest at my place IDV, sorry.

    Thanks, glad to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, you know how I feel about nipples on the batsuit: WRONG!

    And can you imagine how long it would take if Batman had to paint himself all over before heading out?

    "ARRRGH! I'm being murdered!"
    "Sorry, I'm just finishing off my lower calf - be with you in half an hour or so."

    ReplyDelete
  8. But he'd look that much hotter once he did arrive. I think that's worth taking into consideration.

    Nipples on the Batsuit? So RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. RIGHT!

    Batman & Robin is the ultimate Batman movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Halloween has its roots in Celtic mythology.
    Good to see you back baby!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really? It could have fooled me.

    I suppose I am quick to blame America for everything. Sorry, America!

    Awwww sweetheart thank you!

    ReplyDelete