Friday, July 01, 2011

Friday I'm in love

Gosh, it's already July. Honestly I can't remember what I did in June except work but I suppose I spent it mostly trying to get back into my usual groove and accepting that I've already beeen on holiday and chances were that I wouldn't be going anywhere until sometime next year.

Turns out, I got myself plane tickets to London from Sept. 28 to Oct. 1st. So let me know if you want to hang out. My birthday is on Sept. 29 so if you feel like having a glass of bubbly (Champagne, coke float or whatevs) please feel free to email me, facepoke or tweet me. My email is in my profile page I think.

So, Friday?



From there I got to the whole Glastonbury thing because people keep saying that the bint Bouyancy Beyonce was the first female to be a main name at Glastonbury. That's actually not true. Technically Kylie was except she was forced to pull out when she was diagnosed with the big C. Anyway, Kylie made her first appearance last year with the Scissor Sisters. Then you know, you click one like and then another and before you know it, you've spent an hour and find yourself here

7 comments:

  1. I will do my best to be on the south east for your birthday. Have you booked a hotel yet?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!

    Not yet, no. Will probably do it next month. The money's a little tight right now and I'm hoping it looks better then. I'd like to stay at a nice hotel

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you planning to see and do?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can recommend Travelodges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shall we hold a bake sale or a raffle to help fund Pete's trip?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scarlet: Shop, drink and do? Suggestions?

    Tim: I don't think I'd throw stuff out of the window, jump out would be more like. Thanks though. Your review wasn't a complete rave.

    MJ: Yes, yes please. To both. I have paypal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hooo! Blog meet!!!!

    And birthday party!

    Oh man. You know what this means? I have to buy a fabulous frock!

    *runs around all excited*

    ReplyDelete