Sunday, August 08, 2010

I don't need anyone?

I was lying, naked, on my back on my dirty kitchen floor last Monday. I just couldn't stand up. It turns out, it was a lot more traumatizing than first expected. In the moment I was sort of laughing in that maniacal way that one does when you are doing it to sort of cover up the trauma of it all. However it covered up something else that keeps haunting me now.



I've survived the flu many times on my own. Walked to the supermarket with a high fever and such, holding on to buildings so as not to faint or fall over. Flu I can handle, but this back issue is a whole other issue. Now I, like Samantha am turning into Charlotte.

I need a man. Someone that I can love and support, and who will do the same for me. Do you know anyone?

They don't *have* to look like this, but it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The thing is, I'm really tired of my parents, especially my mother. You see, I told them of my issue and they came running. My mother, not being satisfied with the standard of cleaning, then started to vacuum around me, still on the floor HELLO!?! and then once my doctor had been to my flat, and I was up off the floor, washed the floor. Then cleaned the kitchen and basically hasn't stopped. They come running ALL the time and it's very stressful. I told them to stay away, and give me space but it's not working and I can't keep them out.

It would all be very easy if I had a boyfriend, who could help me out a bit. However I'm all alone here.

In other news, I am scheduled for an xray of my back on Wednesday and then we'll see what happens then. The situation has improved though and the lovely pills are working their magic. I just wish I could go to the ice cream truck

6 comments:

  1. I hope you weren't nekkid on the floor while your mother vacuumed! No wonder your parents dog doesn't like you--you steal away all your parents attention! Like it or not, you are still their baby, and they'll come running whether you want them to or not. At least you don't have to worry about cleaning for a while.

    I hope your back gets better. It's good that you're moving about and standing and walking. If you lay too long in bed, your back muscles get weaker and it takes longer to heal. Gentle stretching exercises are good, so good luck with the xray. Hopefully, it's nothing too bad. Get well soon. I hope you at least get to eat some ice cream.

    I'll send a note to Her Royal Highness Queen Margrethe to introduce you to Swedish Prince Carl Phillip. He's still single right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pete, you poor thing. I will pack my things and be with you by Christmas. I'm enough to scare anyone's mother.
    Sx

    Mr Swings is correct, so I will bring my Yoga DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, like Eroswings, am hoping that you'd at least managed to cover your gentleman's assets with a tea cloth or something.

    Glad to hear the drugs do work (take THAT, The Verve!), and I'm sure you'll meet a special person eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice-cream may be a good counter to the pain of a bad back.

    And I mean actual ice-cream, not those strumpets in the video!

    Hope your back's better soon, 'Petra!


    Ooh, I've just thought: You might meet a hot doctor or nurse while having your x-ray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was similarly ill myself recently. Ruf had to attend to me whilst I could only lift my head off the pillow to puke. Not a good look. I found him prancing around the room waggling his manly bits didn't make me feel better, just accentuated my weakness and lack of libido. I was reduced to watching Come Dine With Me and Jeremy Kyle!

    You wouldn't want to be ill around any of those blokes tho - they'd be far too busy looking in the mirror and would probably tread on you in your prone state to get there.

    You need to see an osteopath or physiotherapist about your back. They will put it right and then give you some exercises that will help to strengthen the muscles around the spine to try to keep things in place.

    Hope you're feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:04 am

    fatty liver ayurvedic cure fatty liver ayurvedic cure fatty liver ayurvedic cure

    Feel free to visit my homepage :: medicine fatty liver treatment

    ReplyDelete