Sunday, October 10, 2010

You're on in 5 Miss 'Petra

Hello?
No, this is her assistant. Miss 'Petra is not available at the moment.
Oh.. very well, I'll get her.

Assistant: Miss 'Petra ? I'm terribly sorry to interrupt but you've got a phone cal..
Miss 'Petra: CAN'T YOU SEE I'M SHOOTING MY NEW VIDEO?
Assistant: But it's *THE* call

Oh just give me my iPhone Sarah, exclaimed Miss 'Petra.

Hello?
5 minutes?
Doesn't give me much time to change
Right, of course they weren't
Thank you darling
See you in 5

Who was that? asked Sarah who was Miss 'Petras assistant. Miss 'Petra smiled wickedly at Sarah and yelled "ENTOURAGE ASSEMBLE NOW!"
Once the beauty team had assembled they were instructed, "I need to get out of the dress and these light gloves".

Everyone scrampered along and Miss 'Petra was finally freed from the wire prison before following her stylist into her dressing room.

We have two minutes to find something that goes with this hair, and these nails, Miss 'Petra said. Something glamorous, because this is a very special event.

Something long and floaty, with thigh high slits perhaps? That's it! That green Michael Kors is hideous Jon. Burn it or find another job! Miss 'Petra said before putting on the dress.

It's almost time! Sarah screamed running in and pushing a pair of Christian Louboutins into Miss 'Petras arms along with the iPhone.

Miss 'Petra hurriedly put the iPhone in silent mode, got into the Louboutins and in a shower of glitter & sparkles she disappeared..

only to reappear slightly jetlagged but ever so poised in front of two very lovely Coven elders here.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations, CP!

    Your choice of shoes seems a little dangerous with all them spikes. I hope you weren't planning on kicking someone with them. Surely they'd leave some pretty nasty marks.

    And I hope you took a coat with you as the dress you picked out seems a tad too open for the chilly British fall.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetheart.

    I picked the studded Louboutins in case I have to kick MJ off Tim. She has a thing for him, yanno.

    About the dress, I really thought we'd get a ceremonial cloak. It was a bit chilly out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulationson your entry to the coven Miss Petra.
    You look divine...

    No doubt Number 4 will want to roll you for the shoes.

    I see a slap own bitch fight approaching...I 'm off to visit Castle D...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't a "thing" for Tim at all...not that there's anything wrong with him.

    You must be confusing me with IVD.

    *attaches toilet tissue trail to Petra's shoe*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost ya on Facebook coz my account got hacked darlin, add me again ploise :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Princess Darrrrrrrling! Thank you ever so much. I want no greasy paws on my Louboutins though.

    Catfight at the Castle, there could be.

    MJ: Keep your greasy paws off the Louboutins or I'll cut ya!

    Claire: I would love to sweetheart, and I sent one of the 500 Claire Taylors a message. She looked like she could be you. If not, could you add me or email me at cyberpete @ webspeed .dk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!
    Don't let Mr Beastie smear banana puree on your outfit.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, so this is why you turned up as you did.

    I approve.

    * considers also obtaining a pair of Louboutins if they're that good at removing errant floozies from Tim *

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Scarlet: There'll be no fruit around the couture!

    If anyone gets anything on it they'll die.

    IDV: Thank you! Yes, it was a hectic but glamorous 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have sent you electronic communications with regards to my email address and my inability to find you on FB.
    It'll be easier to add me with my email address, sugar :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ***waves at Fuckitt***
    Marvellous back story for your coven crowning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire Taylor: YAY! We are FB buddies again!

    Beastie: Thanks darling, what is your back story?

    ReplyDelete