Monday, November 15, 2010

You try wearing these heels

I like beautiful things and it's not my fault that most of those are designer things. I've been told a million times, that I only love things because they were Dolce & Gabbana or Gucci or Armani. It's not my fault that they make such beautiful things though. It's also the easiest thing in the world to say, because you don't need to back that up. Then again, it's not like I owe anyone an explanation.

People who only wear certain designers and don't mix and match, are in my opinion fashion victims.

That said, I *do* like Dolce & Gabbana, Armani and Gucci. Unfortunately I just can't afford to buy a lot of it. Especially not now as I'm saving up for another trip to Las Vegas where I will most likely be buying way too many fabulous things and  seeing Miss Minogue live. It's all very up in the air still as I've saved a total of £50 as of yet and it isn't looking good. It's not that I don't try, as I do play the Lotto most weeks, and I'm just about to win the £3 million prize. I just know it!

If I did, I'd most certainly be getting pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. One must have a pair of those, and I don't. Not yet anyway but these are most certainly on the shortlist.

Christian Louboutin: Bridget's Back!

Photobucket

These fabulous Christian Louboutin studded peep toe ankle booties come in 3 colours

Silver
Photobucket

Gold

Photobucket

and black

Photobucket

Now if I only had those £1,800 times three.. Be careful, the price tag is not the only thing dangerous about wearing fabulous designer heels..

14 comments:

  1. They look VERY DANGEROUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit rock n roll? If they weren't peep toes they would be good for kicking people. That is, if one would stay standing for long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress MJ loves anything with red soles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you do get to try these, let me know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely an angle of Miss Minogue that i've never seen...
    Those shoes look fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are amazing shoes.

    Dahling...you must. You absolutely must have them. Get the silver pair first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Princess: I think you found the perfect word for them. Fierce! Even the name Bridget's back screams fierce.

    I might have toppled over too in those heels in the video. They were insane.

    Roses: I know, I really must. As far as I can tell they are from the spring or fall 2011. Probably spring.

    The gold ones are a little too opulent so it's down to silver and black. You are probably right that I should get the silver ones first. Will you donate? I've got a paypal account.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you're going to use them as ornaments, I can fully understand your passion. As footwear? They're just lethal. A dangerous addiction ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. When, O when will you meme? I'm dying to see your secret ingredients!

    Have another glass of Moet dahling, we made it to Wednesday without committing murder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joanna: They are a dangerous addiction. Lethal even, at least for my finances.

    I would love to be able to wear them, but I fear that Mr. Louboutin doesn't make them in my size.

    Roses: Patience young grasshopper.

    All good things come to those who wait.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe I missed this post until now.

    I'd go for the black ones. Definitely black.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know!

    Maybe you can get the black ones, and I'll get the silver ones. Then we can share.

    That's a great idea, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do they come in drag queen sizes? I'm an 11, or 46/47 in European sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I sure hope so!

    Mr. Louboutin must realise he's not the only man who loves his shoes.

    ReplyDelete