Friday, December 24, 2010

Testing 1-2-3

So, last night I brought my laptop and Time Capsule along when visiting the parental unit. I also brought a bag of exotic cooking oils, marinates etc., home made biscuits, fresh home squeezed orange juice and a bottle of Mumm Champagne but that's beside the point. My point was, as it gets older by the second, I don't have actual Internet access but rather am blogging from an iPhone app. As always there's an app for that!

All I really wanted was to wish you all a very merry Christmas as my Christmas is today AND tomorrow. I've got a million things to do before then. First I'll have a glass or two of Mumm to steady myself and maybe watch this again. Bless.





6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Pete, and happy baking!
    SXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've blocked the video in my country so you'll have to act it out with hand puppets later for me.

    Merry Christmas, Miss Petra!

    Oh Hai, Miss Scarlet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas gorgeous!

    Hope you have a fantastic time.

    Oh hai, Scarlet, MJ.

    *waves happily*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glædelig Jul, CP!!!

    Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!!

    -----((*))--
    ------*o*---
    ----*o*o*--
    --*o*o*o*o*
    o*o*-]o[-*o*o

    Have fun with your family and friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you too, Mister Pete!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm struck by the remarkable comeback of the Smash robots in that video.

    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete