You see, Roses wants to know what the ingredients for my secret recipe for my perfect man are.
It's difficult to say, and a little scary because first of all, I risk coming across more selfcentered and shallow that I actually am. Secondly, if I actually type it out it'll be "out there", like saying something out loud that really shouldn't be said out loud.
To be completely honest, I don't know what I want. So I've taken the approach of what I like rather than want.
- working and it would be nice to have an equal who does too, so a minimum of work related bickering is avoided.
- having nice things, and since I don't make a lot of money it would be nice if he does.
- cooking so it would be great if he doesn't but rather enjoys tidying up, cleaning and washing up.
- beauty so it would be fantastic if he was.
- nice people, so it is essential that he is nice.
- cuddling and staying in bed/snuggling up on the sofa, reading and watching movies. So it is another must that he does too. With me.
- to be anywhere but at the gym but it would be nice if he could inspire me to go and make it fun for me.
- movie history, and it would be important that he has at least some interest in movies.
- nay, adore Miss K and it would be essential that he at least, at a minimum, doesn't mind her.
- being a complete lush, and it would be essential that he likes a drink now and again and isn't an alcoholic.
- being a bitch from time to time, and it would be nice he could put me in my place now and again.
- the toilet paper under, but to be quite honest I'd take it any way he wants it.
- staying in, a lot, so it would be nice if he could (from time to time) drag me out on a Friday or Saturday night for a spot of dancing on the bar with fierce high kicks in designer heels and flashing of knuckleduster gold ring.
- frivolous things and it would be essential that he doesn't look down on that.
- I like the colour red and he should be able to deal with it.
- expensive Champagne and he should like to give me that.
- London, Las Vegas and San Francisco so taking me there from time to time would be a plus.
- I like David Boreanaz, and it most certainly couldn't hurt to look a bit like him
- singing around the house, and it would be great if he would too.
- keeping the toilet seat down and it would be greatly appreciated if this would remain down whenever he isn't using the loo.