Friday, June 03, 2011

One word

My mother always said, "If you have nothing to say, say nothing". Apparently she was quoting Mark Twain. Well, I never quite learned this always making some kind of comeback, even if it was only one word.

In that honour, I've decided to continue my introduction in this "one word" meme.

1. Where is your cell phone? Repairs

2. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend? Single

3. Your hair? Brown

4. Your mother? Lush

5. Your father? Quiet

6. Your favourite item? iPhone

7. Your dream last night? Naughty

8. Your favourite drink? PiƱa Colada

9. Your dream car? Beetle

10. The room you are in? Linvingroom

11. Your ex? Happy

12. Your fear? Unemployment

13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Cohabitating

14. Who did you hang out with last night? Myself

15. What you're not? Well

16. The last thing you did? Tweet

17. What are you wearing? Pants

18. Your favourite book? The Snow Garden

19. The last thing you ate? Bread

20. Your life? Short

21. Your mood? Sad

22. Your friends? Worldwide

23. What are you thinking about right now? Dynasty

24. Your car? non-existing

25. What are you doing at the moment? Dynasty

26. Your summer? Working

27. What is on your TV? Dynasty

28. When is the last time you laughed? Wednesday

29. Last time you cried? Thursday

30. School? Nightmare

Someone might think or even say, isn't he bloody home yet, but no. Apparently not.

4 comments:

  1. I love how Dynasty gets three mentions.

    I hope you perk up and feel better soon, 'Petra - A sequins & glitter fight should sort that out.

    I might nab this for future use *yoink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I got season 6 on DVD earlier this week, and I started rewatching season 5 last night. That's the one with the Moldavian wedding massacre.

    I'll be fine and happy soon. Just been a bit ill and it took its toll on my mood.

    Let me know when you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me thrust you to my bosom for a big cuddly hug.
    Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marilyn my bosom buddy

    ReplyDelete