Thursday, January 05, 2012

Happy New Year

I realise it's been forever since I last posted anything on here and chances are there won't be an update again for some time. However I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year and thank those of you who have been trying to keep in touch with me. Be that via Facebook, Twitter, postcards/holiday cards, email or the like. Thank you. Thank you for all your love and support and I'll try to get back to you individually. Until then, let's have a glass of Cristal. Cheers!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Skål, CP!

    Cheers to a wonderful and fantastic 2012!


    ...What's that in the bowl? Potato chips? Cheese? Popcorn?

    Stay warm and safe. Best wishes to you, CP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers, sugar! xoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about TIME!!!

    To 2012, Petra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete