Saturday, November 10, 2012

New Beginnings (maybe)

Last year during the summer I decided that I needed to educate myself and given the nature of my work, I settled on legal secretary. My boss approved it and work paid. So for the past year and a few months I've been studying, tweeting, Facebooking and studying some more, culminating in the written exams I took part in on Thursday (to which I won't know the result until the beginning of December). I guess my decision to improve my skills came partly from a round of sacking (not the good kind) at my workplace and partly because I felt that it was time for something new. The fact that I could do this course whenever I wanted to and not having to show up for classes was just a massive bonus. Now if only I could stop overanalysing the things from my exams and move on.

268C5C27-188C-44E7-B020-846BC08BBD8A-2338-000001D5F9D057AB, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

This is just some of my draft scribbles of nonsense that I came up with during my studies

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

So work and studying, what else is new at Chez Pete? Well, not too much which my Twitter followers can attest to, but I did redecorate somewhat.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

As you can tell, I like black, white and red. I really do, but I also like this hyper jade green

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
 
 
Well enough about me, did you missed me?

5 comments:

  1. My My Darling You have been busy... So nice to have you back. I've missed you and your blogging. Are you back for a while or is this just a fleeting moment in time?

    I hope you have great success with your exams and it is good to see you making some positive changes in your life.

    The make over of the place looks just faboo!
    Welcome back Pete XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you! And I missed Princess telling stories about Petra with pictures of Barbies... Or did I dream that?
    Stop worrying about the exams, they are done now.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess: Thank you my dear! Don't know if this is for a while or *gasp!* permanently or whatever but it doesn't feel wrong.

    I was pleased to receive your email and hearing of how great things were going with your designing. Faboo darling!

    Miss Scarlet: OMG! DID PRINCESS MAKE A STORY ABOUT ME WITH BARBIES? Did I miss it or was it that fabulous yet slandering tale of my evil twin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the furniture Danish Modern?

    ReplyDelete