Friday, August 28, 2009

Power shopping, latté drinking, mastercard using

While CyberPete is touring California and Chicago, I'm stuck at home. The worst thing is that he took my mastercard and left me with little else but a bottle of San Pellegrino, a slice of mouldy cheese and half a tub of frozen yoghurt.

At least he's coming home soon, and I'll get my credit card back and I can be fed again. Good times! He's been sending me photos from his fabulous tour - PeteUSA2009 - and while you can't see it in the photos, he has turned into a Starbucks cappu-frappa-latté drinking power shopping bitch. Instead of publishing photos of him strutting down The Miracle Mile in Chicago and Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills with his cappu-frappa-latté and bags from Dolce Gabbana, Fendi, Salvatore Ferragamo, Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Tiffany's & Co., Hugo Boss, Gucci, Prada and Giorgio Armani we show you a few photos of Kylie.

Photobucket

Pete's having a party in his Chicago river view hotel room.

Photobucket

Shoe shopping

Photobucket

Looking at bags

Photobucket

Shopping for more shoes

10 comments:

  1. Poor Kylie. I'll be right over to keep you company.

    *Packs strawberries, whipped cream, and honey*

    Enjoy Chicago! The Magnificent Mile is full of boutiques, designer shops, and stores!

    Don't forget to check out the many other sights that make Chicago a great city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete:
    Is it true that Kylie's got herself a brand new bum while you've been away?
    I'm sure I read about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're right, KAZ. She wore out her old one cakefarting with MJ. You should see the state of that cake from the first pic now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MJ: It's not for you to sit on dearie

    Bingowings: Last news I got from camp Pete was that he wasn't feeling so hot. He might have stayed in living on roomservice.

    KAZ: Neither Pete nor I have heard news that Kylie should have aquired a new bum, but if she has we'll know it for sure when Pete gets back.

    If it's the case, we are both thrilled as (tee-hee!) it's always nice to treat yourself to something new.

    IDV: As Petes spokesperson I hereby put the rumours to rest that Kylie and MJ should be cakefarting in Petes hotel suite in Chicago.

    This is false and we can confirm that MJ is still in Canada. Kylie was off shoe shopping in Paris from the last reports I heard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If MJ is still in Canada , who was that stealing my undies ff the washing line then ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be someone else then, perhaps Miss Scarlet fancied a wiff?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ain't she a Peach?
    Fuzzy and good enough to eat :)

    I'm just aboot ready f'er the shorts...
    hope they fit because this diet is killin' me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EXCUSE ME!!! I know I'm late... BUT I AM NOT sniffing Mr Beastie's purreed banana underpants. The stains are unimaginable.
    Are you back yet, Babes?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donn: I suppose I should mail you the Shorts soon..

    I'm just so very attached to them.

    Miss Scarlet: I had a feeling you wouldn't, but one never truely knows.

    Yes dear, I'm BACK! Well at least back home.

    ReplyDelete