Saturday, April 17, 2010

Naughty book meme

My last post was a book meme and in the comments Mr. Bingowings insinuated that my Danish languaged book was a Ho-mance novel. It wasn't, but rather the book which the Oscar nominated movie Precious, something Push by Sapphire was based on. I have to say, the title makes me want to gag. Anything with a title that annoying gets on my 'I'm not doing that - ever!' list. The fact that the woman who gave us Glitter, Wisegirls and a whole bunch of albums which mostly are just vocal range exercises stars in the movie. Well, let's just say it isn't helping the matter. I'm about half way through it, so look out for it in an upcoming book update.

Well, I take what Mr. Bingowings said as a bit of a dare. So I found the two books with the juiciest page 123 and I thought I'd pick the dirtiest, so be warned, this is all male handyman sex.

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)

Well, as mentioned I didn't pick the book nearest me, but rather the one with the raunchiest page 123.

Photobucket
There was a whole debate going on about the tie issue in the photo, started by our very own Tim who thought it was a bit unpractical. But I ask you this, Tim. If you saw a woman in just knickers and a tie. What would you say to that eh? Still unpractical, or just unbelievably hot?

2. Open the book to page 123

Will is trying to seduce his handyman Jack. He has gotten him to lie on his bed for a massage.

3. Find the fifth sentence

His eyes still locked on Will's face, he slid the denim down his things and calves.

4. Post the next three sentences

He was wearing dark blue cotton boxer shorts. Loose as they were, they couldn't quite hide the obvious erection poking against the fabric. Will's mouth actually watered and he had to swallow to keep from choking.

Ok. So it isn't really that naughty, but if you are feeling frustrated you could always buy the book on amazon.co.uk but if I were you I'd hold out for the Sci-Fi series - Hot sweaty manlove of the interplanetary kind - of My Fair Captain and the Englor Affair both by J. L. Langley.

9 comments:

  1. Hot sweaty manlove needs to be a post label.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get on it right now!

    Unless "Hot sweaty manlove of the interplanetary kind" is patented, it needs to be. It's like my favorite phrase ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest I'd be a bit confused as to why a woman would be wearing a tie in the first place. I don't think they look very good on ladies. They make them look a bit manly.

    I'd ask her to remove it. And the knickers too. Muwahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah!

    I realise you have a natural dislike of Jennifer Aniston, but see maybe this photo will provoke some kind of reaction

    http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/modernmaterialist/2008/12/00007f.jpg

    Personally I think the tie is lovely, as is her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture didn't work!

    I used to like the Anniston, but then she began to get on my tits. Not literally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that what you do when the handyman comes over? Put on just your tie and offer him a massage?

    I can't stand Jennifer Anuston either. She makes me go blah. It's one of the reasons why Friends didn't appeal to me. And it's sad that Chandler and Joey were the prettiest girls on that show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh... It's that lovely "Agent Booth" I didn't realise he was also providing a handyman service...
    I'm sure that I can find a few little areas at the palais that could do with his ministrations...

    I must confess that I haven't tried this meme yet...
    I will attempt to find a suitable tome and give it a whirl...

    Perhaps after the "masque ball"...

    ReplyDelete
  8. A book meme like no other. Well done, 'Petra.

    Now, stop sniffing the crotch of those Freakin' Green Elf Shorts and send them on to Donn. Tim needs to win them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear CP
    Check your Email dhaaarling
    I need to send you your Prize from the "Palais frock party"

    ReplyDelete