Thursday, March 17, 2011

Not-so-live-blogging-Fame

We here at SayHey watch it, so you don't have to. You should know the drill by now. Otherwise, do have at look at my previous Not-so-live-blogging events . Let me present to you, the most recent remake of the movie FAME!

Oh, bell's ringing. It's time for class!

It's 120 minutes of FAME!

Uh uh, Fame costs, and right here is where you start paying. In sweat!

Audition day, someone's spitting on the floor.

Eww Kelsey Grammar. Don't worry, he's not on screen yet.

The music isn't very engaging. Or good.

PEPSI truck. Wow, product placement.. Especially with the huge banner afterwards.

They've got ballet dancing. I think I may prefer Black Swan to this.

I'm not feeling this. We are 5 minutes into this.

They are auditioning, and ew there's Kelsey Grammar.

I haven't seen one guy I'd give a second look.

More Pepsi. I hope they paid through the teeth for that, but I seriously doubt it.

I like this Pepsi commercial better



It's also less long.

Ok. So Malik is not bad looking.

Karen from Will & Grace is in it. Can she be anything but bitchy?

Oh, was too busy reading Stefano Gabbanas tweets on Twitter.

Kelsey Grammar is probably worst dressed actor in this movie. Oh my!

They are in the cafeteria all groovin together.

This movie is trying to be so kool, that it really isn't.

They are jammin' and it ain't slammin'

1 hour and 40 minutes to go.

More Pepsi machines.

Malik is not as attractive as first expected.

This is really slow paced, and I'm so grateful I didn't go to the movies to watch this.

Ok, Karen is a little bitchy only less over the top.

I know I've paid £2.90 to watch this, but I doubt I'll finish it.

Fame anno 2010 (or whatevs) is really dull.

This makes me wish I'd rented A Single Man instead. At least I know that is a beautiful movie.

Right, this is too painful. I thought I'd be able to at least mock it.

It's unmockable, that's how bad it is.

I apologise for taking up your time with this.

Now THIS is more like it



Or this



Now, Spice World the Movie is a delightful movie.

I don't actually care how Fame ends. It was sucking the life force out of me. So, I guess you will have to watch it yourself if you want to know how it ends.

4 comments:

  1. WHY must Hollywood continue to remake films?

    Where are all the original ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez, that must have been shite if you couldn't bear to watch it all.

    Here, let me pour you a glass of Dom honey, I feel your pain....

    *pours glass of chilled-to-perfection dom*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an exciting experiencing your pain 'almost live'
    Recently I had to watch some high school cheerleader shite with the girls , Which they loved and thought was well cooooool (Which it wasnt) and then had to watch Gnomeo and Juliette which was flipping dreadful. So I deff feel your pain :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. MJ: Because it takes little effort and the suckers just run to the movies to watch it.

    Roses: You are too kind! Thank you dearest. I do hope you won't watch this one as I know you have a penchant for crap movies.

    Beastie: Was it High School Musical? or maybe a Bring It On movie? I LOVE THOSE!

    Gnomeo and Juliette despite Emily Blunt and James McAvoy what did you expect, Elton John is involved. EEEEEEKS! I'll be sure to give it a miss.

    ReplyDelete