Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Special birthday announcement

As it is our fellow blogger, a woman I call a dear friend I've yet to meet Miss Roses birthday today I will take a bit of time to celebrate this very special day.

Miss Roses is incredibly optimistic (especially of late) and it is very infectuous. I hope and wish that I will grow up and be just like her someday. Fabulous, happy and gorgeous. We here at Sayhey adore her, and it's not just because she keeps sending us smutty books, but rather because she's just so freakin' amazing. Now, let's get on with the musical numbers as there's always a song and a dance (or two) here. LADIES!?!


Thank you Bette, for introducing the next artist.







Thank you girls! Roses, I do hope you are having a lovely day darling.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Roses!! For yesterday!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Pete and what a lovely well thought out tribute to Dear Roses on her birthday.
    NYC sounds like a fun time... Hows the sun burn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You snuck this in there! You, you, you....sweetheart!

    I loves you loads Pete!

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete