Thursday, March 05, 2009

On your knees and read the rules! NOW!

At last! Here’s your chance to enter The Freakin’ Green Elf Shorts Caption Competition!

Though it pains me to remove them from my head, the time has come for the thoroughly stained Freakin’ Green Elf Shorts to move on to their next foster home.

“What do I have to do to win The Freakin’ Green Elf Shorts?” you ask.

Take a long, hard look at the photo above of CyberPete (that's me) wearing The Freakin’ Green Elf Shorts.Create a caption.Post your caption in the comments section.I’ll choose my favourite caption and post the winner’s name.

“May I enter more than once?”

Enter as many captions as you wish, as often as you like.

“What happens if I win?”

If you’re chosen as the lucky winner, I’ll send The Shorts to you. If you’re in another country, I’ll also send you a souvenir of my country, Denmark, along with The Shorts. Bonus!Then it’s your turn to take a photograph of yourself wearing The Shorts and post it on your blog.

“I don’t have a blog or a website. Can I still enter?”

No. You’re shite out of luck. Set yourself up with a blog because if you win, you must post a pic of yourself wearing The Shorts. We all want to see you make a fool of yourself like the previous winners have all done.

“If I send you my credit card number and access to my bank account, will you declare me the winner?”

Bribery will not (maybe, I do need new designer shoes! I have Paypal) be tolerated. So far I have received bribes involving wads of cash, and offers of sexual favours. Grovelling and begging is looked upon favourably but will not win you The Shorts.

“How long do I have to enter?”

The competition closes at midnight CET on Friday, March 13th.The winner will be announced sometime after that at whatever time I get around to it.

“What if I don’t want to win The Shorts but I want to tell you how stupid you look in The Shorts?”

If you don’t want to win The Shorts you can still leave a comment. Just be sure to let me know it’s a comment and not a caption.

“Are those stains removable?”

No amount of scrubbing will remove the stains.And why would you want to?

“Will you wash The Shorts before you send them to me?"

Again, why would you want me to?“I’m new here. What’s this all about?”If you’re wondering what this competition is all about, read The Definitive History of The Freakin’ Green Elf Shorts.

"Where have The Shorts been before me?"

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. The Shorts have visited North America and Europe quite frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caption "I would have thought that elfs used mini pads"

    (btw I am the original wearer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the sparkly blue stuff on the panty liner? Smurf juice??

    I missed out on the giant underpants, so I'm really making a go for these babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jorge Porge

    I'm honoured you came. Thanks so much.

    You did a wonderful job!

    HoodChick: Hahahaha

    It's actually blue eye glitter.

    Fantastic, come up with more captions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Moments the Sisterhood try not to think about."

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pink stilettoed elf is a blue blood!

    ReplyDelete