Sunday, May 10, 2009

Battle of the vixens

I was just doing a bit of Youtubing the other night when I suddenly found out that Paula Abdul - you all remember her right? Cold Hearted, Straight Up and the one with the cat - had a new single coming out. How about that! Personally I loved the last one she did, Dance Like There's No Tomorrow - a real hands in the air moment in my opinion. The only problem was that when she performed the song, she didn't sing live.

Her new track "I'm Just Here For The Music" is actually a Kylie Minogue reject. Kylie recorded a demo version of it which was leaked online and well, it's miles better than Paula Abduls version. Again Paula didn't perform live when she showcased it on American Idol. Apart from that, she put on a good show.



Since there is no official video or performance by Kylie you'll have to make do with this fan made video. No, I didn't make it, as I'm just not that clever..


11 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:19 pm

    Bah the Paula Abdul one won't work. Copyright blah.
    I like the Kylie onethough, The video is well cut, very clever fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who'd have thought Paula Abdul could stand unsupported these days?

    It would be better if the cat was in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WPD: It's fixed. Check out Paula now.

    The Kylie one is great, I hoped it would have become a b-side someday, but I suppose that's not going to happen now.

    Tim: Yes, I absolutely adore MC Scat Cat - that was his name wasn't it?

    Opposites Attract was the song, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey Paula has gone again
    (probably passed out)
    Did you ever see the Paula reality show
    It was dreadful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your knowledge is scary. I can't remember the name of the cat, but yes, it was Opposites Attract.

    I wonder if Paula was prosecuted for bestiality?

    ReplyDelete
  6. first one does work, but i agree, the second is really well done, sugar! (i think i'm turning into a kylie fan!) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beastie: She's back up again.

    I didn't watch her reality show, I wish it aired here. It would be a hoot.

    Tim: I make it my business to know a little bit about a lot of things. Mostly useless things though.

    I'm more worried about the cats name.

    Savannah: Yay! I wish Kylie was coming down near you. I think the closest she tours is New York or Las Vegas though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula: nul points.
    Kylie: 5
    Eurovision tomorrow and we're gonna win!!!!
    SXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must watch that.

    You will win like you won last year?

    Our song is a load of dire shit. The bloke looks mildly attractive though, in the dull kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's just about to start!!!
    Nibbles anyone?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did really well!

    We are surprised.

    ReplyDelete