Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I believe in you

I'm becoming a year older on the 29th. That'll be tomorrow, and I know it doesn't give you much time to get me a present or two (how about 5?). However that shouldn't hold you back from getting me something. It's always nice to look forward to something, as long as it's not a beating.

However, I just want to let you know, that the delighfully colourful Tim got me a little pre birthday gift which I'm LOVING.

Photobucket

Notice the beautiful handwriting! I wish my handwriting was this pretty. I thank him dearly for this fabulous gem!

Anyway, for the proper birthday present I have these wishes

1. The Official Kylie Minogue 2011 calendar

2. The Sims 3: Late Night EP (PC DVD)

3. The Sims 3 Late Night Prima Guide

4. When You Don't See Me by Timothy James Beck

5. The God Box by Alex Sanchez

6. Red Dolce & Gabbana shoes in a size 9-10



7. Black Dolce & Gabbana shoes in a size 9-10



8. Tom Ford glasses

9. Night Work by Scissor Sisters on Vinyl

10. Boston Legal on DVD - The Complete Box Season 1 - 5 (or separate)

11. Pink Sparkle perfume by Kylie Minogue

12. Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette for me

13. Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Exfoliating Lip Salvation

14. Ole Henriksen Loofah Body Scrub

15. Sonic Screwdriver as seen on the 10th Doctor Who

Any and everything on the list is greatly appreciated (so are cards and greetings etc.) so get shopping everyone.

What I mostly want though, is a spot in the fabulous Coven.

20 comments:

  1. I was too busy moving Infomaniac headquarters to give any thought to a birthday card or gift.

    How about an industrial sized tub of Nair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, send it over MJ. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!
    Have you got a record player for the vinyl? Most impressed.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    I most certainly do have a record player. It's a Rega Planar 2 I think it's called. When I bought it, it was supposedly very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very retro. I want one. I have lots of old vinyl that I'd love to be able to play.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Peeete...It's Already your birthday here...Many Happy Returns...

    I'm sending you This

    Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, CP!

    **...***...**
    ___iii___
    [*o*o*o*]
    [+~+~+~]

    Cheers and Best Wishes for many more years of good food, good company, and good times!

    ..*o*
    ..o.*o
    ..*[]
    ../.*.\
    ..[__]...(*-)....(*-)
    ..[__]..._I_...._I_




    Send me your new address at my email eroswings AT gmail.com, so I know where to send a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart always flutters a little too when Tim sends me something with a thoughtful handwritten Post-It.

    * siiiighhhhhhh *

    Ah. Sorry. It's your birthday, isn't it.
    I've got you something more personal and thoughtful than material things (although, I do know you're a Material Girl). It'll be published just after midnight tonight - My time, not yours, so I guess it'll be 1am for you?
    I hope you'll like it.

    As for the coveted Coven position: Everyone will have to wait until the 9th. Even Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually, It'll be 11pm tonight for you, I think?

    Oh, I hopeless at navigating time zones - Inexcuseable's much better at it than me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No. Wait. I've just seen the time stamp on these comments. It WILL be 1am for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! I come via Savannah, she knows how to direct good web-vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Pete!

    I'm sending you a visible avatar!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *clears throat and sings*

    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy birthdayDEEEEEAAAARRRR CYBER-PEEEEETE
    H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y TOOOOOOooooo EEEEEeeeewwwwwweeeeeeeeeee

    Hope your birthday is pink and sparkly, smells divine and is lost in a haze of champagne bubbles.

    Have a great one gorgeous!

    Mwah! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have to make do with wishes. came over from Savannah's and no time to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am also here via Sav(ellite!)

    Have a good one! :¬)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1:17 pm

    Happy Birthday, Pete!
    Gesundheit, Glück und ein langes Leben!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Pete!!! 29 and holding, I see. ;-)

    Hope your day is grand, full of good wishes, fun things, and lots of cake.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday, 'Petra!

    Mind you don't drown in champagne, though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, I know I'm a bit late, bit I did send you a Kylie CD.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD CHAP!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much everyone! It warms the cockles of my heart to get all these lovely greetings.

    IDV: That was hilarious! I actually watched the messages popping into my mailbox and couldn't stop laughing. You made my night that night.

    ReplyDelete