Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Is it in yet?*



I hate it when the houseboys don't bring me what I ask for.

Then again, now it doesn't matter much, I just imagine what it's going to be like catching up with the other (I'm in right? I must be, mustn't I? Please?) Coven members for a cup of tea.



and getting advice from the handyman



And of course, sticking up for your Coven friends to backstabbing bitches



All in a days work for a desperate Coven pledge.



*The decisions of the remaining Coven memebers, of course. You filthy lot!

4 comments:

  1. Isn’t it enough that you were crowned High Maintenance Queen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that Vanessa Williams is still a bitch. Oh, and that Despo Handymen are still hot (with the exception of that old git who croaked). Bravo, 'Petra!

    As to the question of confirmed membership, I can say no more until 9th October. After all, there are three places to fill and enough time for small changes to be made...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how could I have forgotten the old git who croaked on the roof! Bless him.

    I'll circle the date (or add a reminder on my iPhone)

    ReplyDelete