Sunday, January 11, 2009

Danish Delights

It's been a while since I've heard anything great from the band Infernal and you have probably never heard of them before. They are Danish. They had a massive hit with the following


A great track, but my favorites are the following

Their cover version of Self Control. I even bought the single.

From A to the B is mostly a favorite because of the video. You must watch it.

Since then, they've released yet another album which was a massive hit in Denmark. I'm not sure how well they are selling everywhere else. Still Downtown Boys was their first single of the album.

There was a(n even more) ridiculous second single called Whenever You Need Me and the most recent video is the following. Electric Light with a bit of a sample from Righeiras Vamos a la Playa.

Now you are updated on the goings on in the world of all things Infernal since they released From Paris to Berlin.

10 comments:

  1. i feel like i have been let in on a secret...oh i like that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you in on another little secret, I've seen cute guy from the band once in person and he looks just as good as in the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah … not my kinda thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Tron in the first video! Apparently they didn't know the tunnel went to London, not Berlin.

    The A to the B (Superman) video is funny! But in Downtown boys, the black garbage bag dress makes her look like trailer trash, not uptown girl. Electric light sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops... I remember the Laura Brannigan version of 'Self-Control' 1984?
    Goodness me....
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Scarlet: I think it's time we arranged for a musical intervention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tim: Yeah, I kind of thought that, but you know... try new things and all that.

    Didn't you like the superman video?

    Bingowings: She was not exactly high class to begin with. Many of the outfits are quite disturbing.

    Scarlet: I do too, well not from 1984 but it's a classic! Although Laura Brannigans version isn't the original. Did you know that?

    MJ: Why do you think that? I have a great taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Danish Delights"??
    Is it OK if I stick with the pastries?
    Please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure Kaz. That's fine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Self Control is a solid dance number but I really enjoyed the gorgeous video....and extra points for the underwater shots..always a an uber cool effect.

    ReplyDelete