Saturday, May 10, 2008

Drop your socks and grab your mini boombox

I stole this iPod meme from Savannah who lifted the intro and questions directly from dive. So it's been around and I just felt it was my turn to do it. Also I haven't done a meme in a very long time and this could be fun. Here we go...

This one says, put your iPod on shuffle and press next for each question. Write down the song that's playing as an answer.

1) How would you describe yourself?

Domino Dancing - Pet Shop Boys from Pop Art

2) What do you like in a guy/girl?

Cosmic - Kylie Minogue from X

3) What is your motto?

Too Far - Kylie Minogue from Impossible Princess

4) What do your friends think of you?

I Will Be There - Rachel Stevens from Come and Get It

5) What do you think about often?

Falling - Kylie Minogue from Kylie Minogue Special Edition

6) What do your parents think of you?

It's Oh So Quiet - Björk from Post

7) What do you think of your best friend?

Home - Daughtry from Daughtry

8) What do you think of the person you like?

Starz In Their Eyes - Just Jack from Overtones

9) What do you want to be when you grow up?

Please Stay - Kylie Minogue from Light Years

10) What do you think when you see the person you like?

Words To Me - Sugar Ray from the Scooby Doo Soundtrack

11) What song will they play at your wedding?

Disrememberance - Dannii Minogue from The Hits & Beyond

12) What will they play at your funeral?

All About Me - Rachel Stevens from Come and Get It

13) What is your hobby/interest?

Miserablism - Pet Shop Boys from Pop Art

14) What is your biggest fear?

Kids - Kylie Minogue & Robbie Williams from Light Years

15) What is your biggest secret?

Self Control - Infernal from From Paris To Berlin

16) What do you think of your friends?

Physical - Kylie Minogue from Light Years Tour Edition

17) What is your theme song?

An Easier Affair - George Michael

18) What do you think of your family?

I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore - Pet Shop Boys from Pop Art

19) What is your best friend's theme song?

Sexyback - Justin Timberlake from Futuresex/Lovesounds

20) What is your mood right now?

Heaven - DJ Sammy

21) If your heart could talk what would it say?

Some Kind Of Bliss - Kylie Minogue from Impossible Princess

22) What do your co-workers think of you?

Perfection - Dannii Minogue from Hits & Beyond

23) What does your future look like?

Burning Up - Kylie Minogue from Fever

This was actually quite fitting, and I SWEAR I haven't rigged it. It also looks like I have nothing but Kylie tracks on my iPod which isn't true. I have lots of other artists but somehow it just keeps playing Kylie. It must know me well by now, being a 3 year old iPod Shuffle.

Now it's time for you to do it. I want to see what's on your iPod. Please leave me a message in the comments section once you've done it. I promise it's fun!

Savannah will testify to that too, I'm sure.

19 comments:

  1. Admit it.

    You have nothing but Kylie tracks on your iPod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how some of those answers make sense. I'd love to do this meme but I don't have an iPod, what with being a technological doofus and all, so I'll just watch from the sidelines.

    Oh, hang on. I could put CDs in the stereo and set that to random - It only holds 3 CDs though, so I don't think the answers will be as good.

    P.S. I've got Pop Art but Miserablism isn't on it. Have you got a special Danish edition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ: I had lot's of other artists on my iPod. I only have 3-4 Kylie albums on it at the moment. The rest is other artists.

    IDV: I have a special limited 3 disc edition and Miserablism is a remix version.

    I think your technique would be a little too low-fi though. Get yourself an mp3 player - Creative (I heard that you have an aversion towards Apple) makes good cheap ones. I used to have Muvo but their Zens aren't half bad I've heard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. Perhaps I should try this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah you should. It's brilliant!

    I had a good giggle while doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IDV Revisited: You could also just rip your CDs onto your computer with iTunes and once you are done with that, set it to shuffle mode and play.

    It would work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your biggest fear is kids?! That was hilarious.

    Like IDV, I don't have a portable mp3 player; mostly because I like listening to music without earphones :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bingowings: That's actually 100% correct. Kids scare me.

    I'd go as far as to say that I hate kids (not the song).

    You are right, music is so much better without earphones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't have an ipod...to be honest i rarely have time to sit and listen to anything...i have the radio in the car and at work...that's it...sorry, i'll do the next one i promise

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's ok Daisy

    I'm planning to steal the idea that IDV got with the DVD racks so that'll probably come up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am stealing a lot of recent ideas from the blogosphere, including this one! I hope my iPod is in a good mood when I do it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dinah: Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Revisiting CyberPetra's IDV Revisited: What a great idea! However, I may come unstuck with a couple of things.
    1. I've got to work out how to do it.
    2. I'm very very lazy. Very lazy indeed. I don't know if I can be arsed.
    Actually, to tell the truth, I'll just find something else to do that doesn't seem so difficult and time consuming, but in actual fact will last a lot longer and wear me out (not sex - hmmph!), so I might as well have ripped/burned/cooked CDs in the first place.

    See! I've already spent ages writing this instead of copying CDs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So - your co-workers think you're perfection and 'you didn't rig it'.
    Yeah!?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well just install iTunes mate, it's not difficult. Then you are also ready when you end up popping that Apple cherry of yours

    Sex doesn't sound like a bad idea though. Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kazzy: Well I have agree that the work one does seem a bit like a far stretch

    but it did sound brilliant!

    Still I didn't rig it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. well done, sugar! i even have a couple of those tunes on mine! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. IDV you totally need to get yourself some sort of MP3 player thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Savannah: You do?

    I'm quite surprised because yours looks so sophisticated and mine well

    doesn't

    T-Birdy: You are absolutely right, he does.

    ReplyDelete