Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The no 5 - not Chanel no 5, I'm more into..

...well you'll see. Thanks to IVD that is. You see, he tagged me to do this meme and if you only knew how long it took to come up with that title I'd lose all credibility. That is, if I had any to begin with. Especially since today I was nodding along to my iPod and suddenly Britneys song 'Piece of me' came on. I got so embarrassed, you know it's one thing listening to it in your house but out in public. My finger couldn't hit forward fast enough.

Enough about that, I was tagged to be part of a mission and of course I shall do it. Let the games begin.

5 Things in my (man)bag:

Photobucket

I have those 5 items in my bag.

  • My day planner/address book
  • A book 'The Name of the Rose' by Umberto Eco (have any of you read it?)
  • My Sony Ericsson Z610i mobile which does look quite worse for wear
  • Lipbalm with peppermint and coconut oil from Matas - a Danish version of Boots
  • A Post Office slip that you take in to get your undelivered parcels. This one contains 4 vinyl records

5 Favourite things in my room:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Those are my 5 favorite things in my room, also listed below.

  • Silver candle stick I got from my parents when I moved in
  • Bang & Olufsen cordless phone
  • The Kylie book from the Kylie Exhibition in London at the V & A
  • Painting that my drunken aunt gave me earlier this year by an unknown painter
  • 3 Georg Jensen clock/weather station in black in black design. From the top a clock, barometer and the third is a thermometer

5 Things I have always wanted to do:

George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Josh Duhamel, David Boreanaz and Tyrese but I'm not sure that's what they really mean so here is another list in no particular order.

  • Walk across that square opposite the Eiffel Tower in Paris while singing 'Finer Feelings'
  • Go to Rome
  • Hang out with Kylie all day long
  • Karaoke
  • Be Milo Ventikaffalattes boyfriend on Heroes

5 Things I'm currently into:

Photobucket

  • Reading, I'm starting the book on display tomorrow. I can't wait!
  • Pineapple and fruit in general
  • Kylie Minogues fragrance Showtime - it's fabulous!
  • Doctor Who and TV-series in general
  • Kylie - Kylie music

5 People to tag

So go on lovely people, do it. I dare you!

21 comments:

  1. Very chic apt CP! Luv the painting, the clock/barometer/thermometer set, and the silver candlestick holder--classy. I like Dr Who as well. And who doesn't like fruit?

    I'll try to have this ready by next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, sugar! this might take some time - i'm horrible witha camera, but i will try.., but, i promise!

    and yes, i've read in the name of the rose i adore umberto eco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a manbag.

    It's a murse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we already KNOW you're into fruit.

    That pineapple's going to hurt when you try to remove it.

    Unless you're as loose as IVD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bingowings: Thank you.

    Can't wait to see yours.

    Savannah: You don't need photos, I just threw them in for good measure, it's all up to you dear.

    MJ: Making up words again, we really need to get you back on some sort of medicine.

    MJ: I was going to say that few are as loose as IDV but no, I'm not going down that route.

    Fruit's for eating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Name Of The Rose was made into one of my favorite Movies..
    starring Sean "Suck It Trebek' Connery no less..and the best unexpected sex scene in a movie about Monks...ever.
    Have you seen it? Fabulous.

    Now I understand the blue milk..
    your prized items are very chi-chi and you have a Bang & Olufsen Phone?
    La-di-da.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that painting you have from your drunken aunt! Looks a little like a Georgia O'Keefe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donn: Tee-hee!

    I think I saw the movie many many years ago but I honestly don't remember it. My evil brother had it on tape.

    Did you read the book?

    Tara: Welcome!

    I love it too. I haven't seen any of Georgia O'Keefes paintings, but I doubt it is by her.

    The frame needs changing though, much to my drunken aunts dismay as "the frame is worth something"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for you to have a look at some Georgia O'Keefe paintings.

    You'll forevermore see flowers as giant vulvas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very true about the giant vulva thing. Although I'm not saying that particular painting looks like one. ;) O'Keefe has painted non-vulva like stuff such as pueblos and cow skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That candlestick is GORGEOUS!

    However, I'll need something a bit less glam to clonk MJ over the head with.

    Loose, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MJ: Now that's scary, I don't think I want to look.

    Tara: Cow skulls and vulvas? That's an odd mix. Curious yet slightly scary.

    IDV: It was passed on from my grandmother on my mothers side.

    Please don't clonck MJ over the head with it, I just polished it. I have a regular broom. Use that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always sulk when I get tagged - but for you darling .... I'll do my best.
    It'll be harder for me 'cos I haven't got Kylie.
    Love your aunt's picture and I saw that sex scene with the monks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY! Can't wait to read it darling

    Kylie helps with everything, but you've got not Mickey Mouse, but Michey Mice!

    I.MUST.SEE.THAT.MOVIE.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think it's quite been made explicit enough - do you like Kylie?

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know what Tim, I think I'm on the fence on that one

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your apartment is very, very awesome! I love the three clocks. And the barometer. And the candelabra... Oh, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We should all do Through the Key Hole type posts.

    I'd have to hide mah bitches 'n hos under the bed or in the fridge, though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. All your things are so pretty.

    I was also going to comment on the Name of the Rose sex scene! It is totally randomly awesome.

    I did this when T-Bird tagged me but I will probably do it again in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  20. T-Birdy: Why thank you dear!

    Those are my favorite things, I have ugly stuff too I'm sure.

    Tim: How fun, you start!

    Dinah: YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  21. my list is done, sugar! (but no pictures) xoxox

    ReplyDelete