Saturday, May 31, 2008

Never too late

Three days late and I haven't done a HAPPY 40th KYLIE post. The shame.

Kylie having a fabulous time

I have a good enough reason, because I've been very busy working, like Kylie who is currently touring Europe thin with her show KYLIEX2008. A show that I'm is spectacular and I can't wait to see it live here in Copenhagen on the 8th. Only 9 days to go, I knew how to make a countdown clock I would. Anyway Kylie is probably too busy to swing by my blog these days but naturally we speak on the phone ALL the time (tee-hee).

Still alive and kicking

You are not getting me just yet

This post is not about me, it's about Kylie as it was her birthday. You'd be glad to know she had the night off and spent it with family and friends in Germany. Her parents Ron and Carol flew in from Melbourne, Australia and her sister Dannii flew in from London to be with her on this very special day. Good times were had and is now back to the business at hand. Touring, and of course she's looking forward to another fabulous year.

Looking forward to another fabulous year

She has much to celebrate and she seems to be doing just that and we here at Sayhey are (however belated they are) extending our warmest thoughts and wishes for her very special day. She looks not a day over 25.



Have a lovely summer

HAPPY 40th KYLIE!

10 comments:

  1. Is that the same whale from IDV's post?

    I'm not a fan of her music (sorry), and she may be 40, but I still would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have guessed that she's 40. She looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if she needs a swim buddy, I'll be glad to be help out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when she did a remake of "Locomotion" back in the 80s. Her hair was all puffed out and curly. I like her song "Slow" too.

    Happy Birthday Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Kylie's live shows - all that man candy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkly Tim: Could be...

    Don't apologise for not liking her music. To each their own.

    If I weren't gay I probably would too - although watch out for the glitter!

    Dinah: I know, although the whale photo is a few years old. You can clicky on the other photos for a larger vista

    Bingowings: I'm sure you would give her more than a whale between her legs too.

    Tara: Yes, she's come a long way since big hair and big ear rings. Thank god!

    Slow is a fantastic song.

    T-Birdy: I know!

    Do you go to her shows, being Aussie and all..?

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I've been very busy working, like Kylie"...

    Like Kylie, do you have backup dancers who follow you around?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I'm not an international superstar (yet)

    *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, they always get sold out too quickly by all the rabid fans - but I have to admit to having a few of her live shows in my collection...

    ReplyDelete
  10. True, although you may be able to get tickets for the Copenhagen show on Sunday ;)

    Which ones do you have?

    ReplyDelete