Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Christmas competition

It seems I've accidently purchased two of something. The other day I found something I've been looking for but haven't purchased because it was too expensive. Then today as I was rummaging through a box I haven't looked in since I moved in a year ago and discovered I had it all along. Of course I didn't keep the receipt so I can't take it back. So I'm making a little competition here so YOU can be the lucky winner of the MYSTERY item. All you've got to do is answer the following question.

What was the last item I bought off the online shop Amazon?

A) The book "Wyrd Sisters" by Terry Pratchett


B) The DVD "The Vicar of Dibley" The Ultimate Collection


C) The Nintendo Wii game "Dancing Stage Hottest Party" including a dance mat


D) The concert DVD "Tangled Up" by Girls Aloud

E) The concert DVD "KYLIEX2008"

F) The CD "X Tour Edition" by Kylie


G) The Nintendo Wii game "High School Musical 3 DANCE"

H) The DVD "The complete fourth series of Doctor Who"

I) The DVD "A Carol Christmas" starring Bubba Shatner and Tori Spelling

Have a chat amongst yourselves and leave your choice in the comment box. I'll reveal the winner on Wednesday and hopefully you'll have the MYSTERY item by Christmas. Remember, only one answer per person and there is only ONE correct answer. There is only one MYSTERY item so the lucky ones will have to hope luck is on their side.

EDIT: The compo closes 16:00 CET on December 17 2008

EDIT: The compo is now closed - sorry but you are too late.

23 comments:

  1. I presume you'd have dashed straight to the shop to buy Kylie.
    I bet it's 'I' and you put it last to fool us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to plump for 'F' then... because Ponita has nabbed 'E'!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing it was all of them, bought on a super-saver delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for guessing everyone.

    Tim:I wish! it's only one of them though. Pick one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think it was I - A carol christmas...i don't know why...guess i read it in your post so i think that is it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last item you bought off Amazon was the Colt Shower Shot attachment.

    The one favoured by Mr. Frobisher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think they sell that MJ.

    Pick one of the options I gave. How hard is it to follow a simple instruction.

    Really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm ruling out "B" because it isn't gay enough to be found in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am opting for G
    See I am not as thick as the rest of them .....I can follow instructions

    ReplyDelete
  10. MJ: so which one do you think it is then?

    I do find The Vicar of Dibley quite camp though.

    Beastie: good for you knowing how to follow orders. She is a bit thick don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What if two or three of us get the right answer?

    Do you have a whole shitload of mystery prizes?

    ReplyDelete
  12. MJ: of course I do. Just leave that up to me. Oh and please stop kicking my visitors.

    Now for gods sake pick one of the options.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going for D) The concert DVD "Tangled Up" by Girls Aloud, based purely on that GA YouTube vid you posted a little while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "B" then.

    But I've only picked it so I'll be wrong and don't win a year's supply of tinsel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, when does this contest close? When do I get my prize? And what is it, anyway???? Enquiring minds want to know....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ponita: you sure are curious.

    In about 36 hours time the winner is announced.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm going with A., the book. Everything else is electronic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You may as well all give up....you know I am going to win :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. There we go Beastie, that's the spirit!

    Give them hell (especially MJ)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will fight you for the prize Mr Beastie... You know it's going to look better on me...
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm going to say the Wii game, because even though I hate High School Musical I'm hoping that if I win you'll throw a Wii in too.

    ReplyDelete