Monday, June 16, 2008

Can't get blue Monday out of my head

After a little break Sayhey are proud to intoduce another edition of Can't get blue Monday out of my head. So I'd considered making a little cooking seance but decided against it as I expected it to be like the pudding debacle. As we remember the final result was a bit disgusting.

The cake was pretty easy to make and is by no means as posh as IDVs cake nor was it that difficult to make. Still I'm a beginner in the kitchen so it had to be paint by numbers and this fabulous neon blue banana cake was just that.


Photobucket

Now I sense I should stop here, but I had to share this next slightly disturbing photo of the entire cake. Just to verify, the brown'ish thing is the frosting. Chocolate flavour.


Photobucket

Bon appetit mon amis.

12 comments:

  1. *pulls out E. coli testing kit*

    ReplyDelete
  2. somehow, sugar, i think this probably looked better in person! ;-) xoxxo

    (i posted my movie list)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ: You are right to do that. It looks absolutely disgusting.

    Especially that last photo.

    Savannah: Believe me, it didn't.

    YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheee! I bet it was scrumptious!

    Have a piece for me, will you? I could definitely devour a piece of cake right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were you inspired by the Shorts? I'd eat it! And wash it down with cacaomælk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. T-Birdy: It was much better than it looks. Much. Much. Better.

    Bingowings: Oh oh, DANISH! Although if you want to be old fashioned it's kakaomælk.

    jeg ka-kao ikke gøre for det

    *snickers*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at chocolate. :) Interesting, blue cake! I'll have to read about "the pudding debacle!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a lot better than it looks.

    You'd like the pudding debacle. It's chocolate.

    It does however look less appetizing than this - if that's possible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I hadn't looked at The Pudding Debacle pictures again: Those scary, scary faces... Eeeep!

    As for this... This blue monstrosity! Heavens!

    It does look nice and moist, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, nice poop-cake!

    ReplyDelete
  11. IDV: I know. It's a bit unnerving although I still can't actually find the faces.

    Tim: Now, now.

    Oh who am I kidding. I KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pudding faces still appear in my dreams. I like this cake. Now I'm hungry for cake...

    ReplyDelete