Monday, June 23, 2008

Euro 2008

For a while now there has been nothing on TV but football. A thoroughly boring game in which a bunch of men in shorts run around chasing a little white ball. I've been over this before but I still wonder why this game isn't as gay as can be. What makes butch straight men think it's totally macho to sit down and glare at a bunch of metrosexual men, perfectly coiffed, inked and groomed running around in tight shorts and T-shirts chasing a ball, is beyond me.

I think I've just talked myself into watching the next game.

However I've always hated football. I liked playing Championship Manager 2 back in the day. I'd always manage Juventus and Casiraghi was my main man. He didn't play for Juventus in real life though. Not to my knowledge, which admittedly was and is very limited. A colleague of mine said today with a trembling voice "what are we going to do tonight, there is no football on". Since there is no football on tonigh for some reason. Why is that? It's not like it's over yet (oh please let it be over soon!). I thought I'd post something football related, to pass time until the next game. So without further ado I give you.

Markus Rosenberg and Cristiano Ronaldo
A love story


Photobucket

Cristiano: Wow that Markus Rosenberg is quite fit. Muy Bien!

Photobucket

Markus: Well hello there Cristiano, qué pasa?

Photobucket

Cristiano: If I strike a pose, maybe he'll look my way.

Photobucket

Markus: What's he doing? Is he having some sort of fit?

Photobucket

Cristiano: That didn't work, hey guys let's do the locomotion!

Photobucket

Markus: Oh that's just pathetic, we can do that better.

Photobucket

Cristiano: Oy! I'm getting jealous her. Yo, Markus! Wanna hit the showers?

Photobucket

Markus: You mean me?

Photobucket

Cristiano: Vamos!

Photobucket

Markus: Am I dreaming?

Photobucket

Cristiano: Hey you there, tweak my nipples please. I have a shower date.

Photobucket

Markus: Thank you god!

Photobucket

Cristiano: Let's go!

Photobucket

Markus: Ok Cristiano! I just had to take care of my buddy here.

Photobucket

Cristiano: Come and get it.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, maybe I'll start watching that lovely sport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just leurve these photos Pete.

    Now that Manchester is going to lose Ronaldo - do you think we could persuade Markus to come and join us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. God. I think I want to clone Marky Mark. Ronaldo looks like a much better looking version of my brother. So he's a bit 'ewww' to me.

    That Markus guy, though. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you just gave all the good moments...now i don't have to watch the horrid sport...daisy gives you kisses a plenty for that one cyberpete!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not seeing any football pictures...Just some soccer players ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is why I love footballers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! I agree with Tara, maybe I should start watching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CP: I agree, there's nothing worse than watching blokes chasing around after a ball. What you need to watch is the Moto GP and Superbikes, where you get speed and that throbbing machine between your thighs. Ooolala

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tara: I know, suddenly it doesn't seem so wrong.

    KAZ: I feel for you. I hope you'll get someone equally hot. Markus is cute, but he isn't HOT HOT HOT.

    Get Freddie Ljungberg from the Arse

    T-Birdy: He is so cute I want to put him in my pocket.

    In that first picture he is hot.

    Daisy: Awww. Thanks!

    Glad you liked it.

    Bingowings: I'd call you a philistine if I cared about the sport.

    MJ: I know, Italian footballers never gets old.

    I was just trying something new. Scandinavian and Spanish (?)

    Hope you liked it though.

    Dinah: You'd think it was worth watching. Wouldn't you?

    But no.

    Tatas: Again the theory is good, but doesn't work so much in actual life.

    I like those high divers and beach volly players.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. https://www.ngoac.net/tin-tuc.html

    ReplyDelete