Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dirty Disco Boys

There I was, just going to MJs Pool Party.

I spent my time having a few drinks at the bar. Just flirting with the nice bartender. At one point we were out on the dancefloor. The gorgous neon lights hitting the disco balls in the ceiling just right. The music was loud.

The next thing I know.

BAM!

POW!

UUUUMPF!

BANG!

And I was on the floor curled up in a ball. All I could see was an older man wearing an orange and silver T-shirt snickering. He put his arm around my bartenders neck and they walked off together.

MJ, the lovely host that she was, helped me to the ladies to regroup.

I looked in the mirror.










You should see the other guy.

7 comments:

  1. Aye, aye, aye! Did he whack you over the head his broom stick?

    Well, at least he didn't poke out your eye! It's a good thing the glitter held up well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say "whack you over the head with his broomstick", but Eye got distracted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one lovely bruise, Petra. I see your injuries are fabulous and glittery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine who would do such a dastardly thing.

    * rearranges bikini and pearls from the scuffle, pops wig back on and carefully removes 'Petra's embedded talons from arms and cheeks *

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like the Jerry Springer Show but with more glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! Do you need me to sort someone out for you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bingowings: Had it just been his broom stick, then I'd have been fine.

    When in doubt, apply more glitter. And thanks for clarifying.

    Tee-hee-hee

    T-Birdy: Why thank you dear. I try my best.

    IDV: Why, I don't know. He sure was a bastard wasn't he?

    *realises he hadn't worn nail polish to the pool party and smiles*

    MJ: Leave it up to you to put the ass back in class.

    Tim: Could you, please?

    Just look for the most obscene orange T-shirt and you've got the guy.

    Bless.

    ReplyDelete