Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Olympicados- Olympic Boyfriend

To think that it would take 3 Olympic Games to find the love of my life. Granted I didn't always watch the Olympics so intensely but this still. The Sydney games aren't THAT long ago. Anyway it's a little difficult with the long distance and everything but Canadian diver and Olympic Silver Medalist at the Beijing Games, Alexandre Despatie and I are surely going to make it. I'm just sure of it.

As you can see by the following photos, he is just gorgeous. A prime specimen of the Canadian man. I'm truely, madly, deeply in love.















Pack it in Michael Phelps, Alexandre Despatie IS my Olympic Boyfriend.
Thank you for introducing us Dinah.

9 comments:

  1. Well, best wishes...but mind you, he does have a synchronized diving partner from Cuba...

    Bring donuts. The Canadians luv the donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some seriously unflattering angles in some of those pictures…

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure! I think you'll make an excellent couple. Although after some of those pictures I feel like I need a shower.

    And yes, bring Timbits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bingowings: I'm sure he'll be welcome to join in. Synchronised relations.... interesting

    Tim: Where?

    Dinah: I'm afraid to, I don't need the competition

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the fact that he's Canadian make you and I related somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god I hope not!

    Poor Alexandre Despatie for sharing his country with you. I'm surprised he hasn't moved to the States yet. Maybe now he'll come here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, third picture down?

    ReplyDelete
  8. And his face in the last one makes it look like he's just shat himself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tim: Third picture down?

    I think that's quite a nice photo. I like the action shots.

    The last photo? Hmmmm he does look very concentrated but look at those legs.

    ReplyDelete