Friday, October 03, 2008

Ellen has a lot of chairs

I adore Lauren Graham of Gilmore Girls. Watching interviews with her is fantastic. She's an actress who is called back again and again because she's always entertaining. I have a sneaking suspicion that she's had way too much caffeine before going on the shows.

Today I was trying to find her most recent interview on Craig Ferguson who did a fantastic interview with Kylie.



Anyway I couldn't find that. I did however find this interview she did on Letterman



And of course, she's always hilarious on Ellen.








9 comments:

  1. I think I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen probably built those chairs herself. Lesbians are talented like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim: I adore her!

    She's wonderful.

    Bingowings: She certainly is the butch one in that household.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to know Kylie's shoe budget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She gets them for free

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie's really big on getting designer threads for free. One of the perks of the job.

    I love Lauren Graham so much, especially in Bad Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I think maybe 75% of her outfits are given to her. Her tour outfits are paid for by her production company, sponsors and/or EMI.

    I wish it was me

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must have been easy for her to do the GG..she is a chatterbox of Olympian proportions.

    What if she doesn't even drink coffee and she is like that?
    You're right though, she is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If she was just naturally like that, and she and I met in the morning I'd probably end up shoving her off a bridge or something.

    She's brilliant though. Love her.

    ReplyDelete