Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Birthday boy: The Finale

The circle completes tonight after a week (roughly) of travelling around the world to get to know our favorite birthday boy Tim. On our journey we've met many celebrities who were unlikely to know our Tim and yet they did. Today, on our last day of Tims fabulous birthday bash we are coming a little closer to home. Or homo if you will. IDV would like to say happy birthday, and he put on his Saturday night at the docks finest.




Love the Vivienne Westwood shoes dear.

With that out of the way, I must send my warmest birthday wishes to our dear Tim because he has been in my life for many years. We are such dear friends that we celebrated birthdays together before IDV ever heard the name Tim Leng.







We went on holidays together




Then there was that special occasion. What was it we celebrated then?




Click to enlarge image


Who am I kidding, this is too good not to enlarge for my dear readers.






13 comments:

  1. A wonderful finale - except for the many disturbing pictures of IDV!!

    Thank you again for a birthday week I shall never forget! (Particularly as those pictures of IDV are haunting my every moment now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never again am I posting pics of me with my tongue out.

    * resumes haunting Tim *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim: thank you!

    He does creep in everywhere doesn't he? How could he not though as he is your official stalker.

    IDV: well I need more facial expressions of you in case I decide to visit your friends sometime in the future. Otherwise you'll be sticking your tongue out for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get this blog's purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Troll: to entertain? To keep me busy? The list of purposes is endless.

    MJ: too many lemon margaritas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luv it! Very funny pics! At least IDV killed a zebra to wear this time and not a muppet.

    Why is there not a Danish flag in the 3rd table picture? Was it because it was no one's birthday? The dessert looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The IVD wrapped in a dead zebra will stay long and vivid in the memory
    ***searches interweb for therapy***

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bingowings: I was thinking the leather cap was a bit kinky. The zebra print is fabulous though.

    The third photo is taken when my brother finished his internship I think. Why I was pretending to cut the cake I have no idea.

    Scarlet: SHOES! I have a feeling we could have been soulmates.

    Beastie: Mission accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wouldn't that be SOLEmate?

    ReplyDelete