Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Lemonade Awards 2008

Welcome to the Lemonade Awards 2008.

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Here are the bloggers I am tagging:

Tim of Sparkly Malarky
Dinah of Dinah Says Nothing
T-Birdy of Strega Nona's Super Number One Mecha Party Laser Blog
MJ of Infomaniac
Donnnnn of homo escapeons
Scarlet of Scarlet Blue
KAZ (yes she is a one name celebrity)
Lee of Glitter for Brains
Ponygirl of Ponygirl Ponderings
Daisy of After The Lawnmower Shop


Wow 2 awards, I'm so honoured. First of all I'd like to thank Tara and Bingowings for awarding me with these glorious Lemonade Awards. I don't know what to say, so I made a little list of people to thank.

My manager of the last 15 years
The girls at the office
My two faithful assistants
The loves of my life, George Clooney and David Boreanaz
The teaboys
My friends Kylie and Lauren
My houseboys
My family - I wouldn't be here without your disapproval
Last but definately not least, my dear dear fans who have stuck with me through thick and thin, posts of humiliating proportions and bad hair.

Thank you so much, you've been amazing!
Love to you all!
Pete
xxx

18 comments:

  1. Thankyou sooo much dearest - must get some of that grey foundation for myself.

    I'm so grateful for your family's disapproval - perhaps all bloggers share that advantage in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a combination of "bad passport photo" and "awful scanner circa 1996". It's a limited edition from Cannon. I may be able to get you some, but it'll cost you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally deserve this award - now keep up the excellent work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, sugar! you are a little bit of heaven in cyberville! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blimey! Thank-you Pete, I'm honoured! I've gone all shy and bashful now... see there you go, you've made the impossible happen - you've shut me up!
    And congratulations to you. This means I can write an awards speech too! Blimey.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much...i needed an award today...you made me smile cyberpete :) xxx Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tara: Thanks so much.

    The pressure is on to stay fabulous. I may stumble and fall at any minute, but I'm trying to look graceful while doing it.

    Savannah: Thank you dear. That's so sweet of you to say.

    Scarlet: Got to get those cogs in motion. What to say, what to say?

    Thanks, and don't you just love the idea of doing an acceptance speech? It's so divine. I just didn't know what to say.

    Daisy: Fabulous! You totally deserve it.

    Rock on! Ok, that didn't work. You go girl! No... I'm really bad at this. Keep on trucking? How pathetic is that.

    Keep up the good work darling, you too are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous! And congratulations! However did you fit all those houseboys in your limo?

    And how nice to hear George and David getting along when it comes you!

    Careful the other jealous stars don't try to trip you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is very kind of you Sir. You are a bright light in a dark world and I am delighted to be a part of your entourage.

    Can I get you anything else before I turn it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MY houseboys.

    They're MY houseboys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! I finally won something! Yay!

    Where are the houseboys?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bingowings: There is no jealousy there. We share.

    I'm a little nervous about what MJ might be up to. It wouldn't be great if she pulled a Showgirls on me.

    Donnnnnn: A nice cup of tea?`

    My teaboys are otherwise engaged at the moment.

    MJ: No, they came free and willingly.

    T-Birdy: YAY!

    I'm keeping the houseboys under lock and key - for their own protection of course. We don't want MJ trying to steal MY houseboys.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have the houseboys found a place to keep your awards?

    Now that you've won twice, you'll have even more paparazzi following you around.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The houseboys haven't had the time, they've been too busy responding to fan mail.

    I haven't had a chance to blog as the paps have been bugging me all day and night.

    Ah the price to pay for being so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow A double award winner Cyberp...congratulations . I hope you have managed to housetrain those houseboys of MJ's

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beast: I think you'll find that MY houseboys have left the evil CyberPoof and have moved on to Miss Savannah's house.

    All will be explained in Monday's Blogging Roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've done the Lemon Pete!!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beast: Obviously. I can't have them just doing whatever the hell they want.

    And thanks!

    MJ: If I stop reading your blog I can pretend they are still here. Plus I won't have to deal with Filthy Fridays anymore.

    Hmmmmmmmmm?

    Scarlet: Well was he any good?

    ReplyDelete