Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Don't forget to vote

All you Americans, don't forget to vote for your next president. It's very important, and it's not to be taken lightly. Not only because this person will be your leader for the next four years, it's also about democracy. If you don't vote, you don't show an interest in your democracy (no matter how odd your system is, because it surely is odd). This is a pity because there many countries where they don't have democracy. Do your best, vote for the person you feel is the right leader for you.



As I don't have any rights to vote in your fair country, and I am in the spirit of taking a stand, I'm voting for this Guy.


As he and the old hag Madge are divorcing, it's time to take a stand. Which side are you on, Guys or the old hag?



I say Guy should try and get as much of her money as he possibly can. Afterall he's been married to her for almost 8 years. Can you imagine being married to this?


Not only is she having some sort of midlife crisis that's been going on for the past 6 years or so, but she's showing particular bad style here. Her body is also pretty disgusting. Who'd want to have sex with that? If I met that in a dark alley I'd say a silent prayer and die of fright. Sarah Palin is looking pretty good right about now, isn't she?

8 comments:

  1. Is that her leather and metal clad penis sticking out of her pants?

    I hope Guy has good body guards, because it looks like Madonna could beat him up with her lean, mean muscles--and large, metallic penis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo looks like one of those specimens you see in the Biology lab.

    Guy's in Manchester this week I'll pass on your good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's taken 'fit at fifty' a little too far, me thinks. Way too sinewy - like an old, free-range chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently Guy said she was like a piece of gristle. Nice - and yet very, very true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also on team Guy. Vote, Americans! We did it last month...in a much less exciting election.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am most definitely on Team Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bingowings: You didn't know Madge was a cyborg tranny?

    KAZ: Please do, I adore him.

    The old hag does look that way. It's more than a little scary.

    Ponygirl: Is she only fifty? I'd have guessed her to be at least sixty. With the bad skin, bleached hair and severe crowsfeet (when she isn't airbrushed into oblivion).

    Tim: That Guy really got that right. Poor him. I can just imagine all the Madonna trolls coming out of the woodwork to slag him off. Her included.

    Dinah: Go Team Guy!

    Americans - go vote!

    T-Birdy: Go Team Guy!

    Pulling for Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he's much more pleasant to look at than Madonna, so I vote for Guy Richie (that is his name, right?).

    I'm happy to say I voted and for a guy who actually won the election fair and square! I want him now to make us proud, and I'm sure he will.

    I think, for the Presidential races at least, I have always voted for as long as I've had the right to. I have voted for some nutcases just to rebel against the main guys who were running, but I never regretted it.

    ReplyDelete